Horizons Unlimited Child and Adult are Food Program 2016 Annual Recordkeeping Training
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THIS PACKET
- Read each of the sections in the booklet and complete the questions on the fillable PDF form provided. You may need to refer to your handbook and/or this training document for answers. A current handbook is on our website www.horizonsfoodprogram.org.
- Return the questionnaire by mail, email, or fax no later than July 31, 2016.
- You should save or make a copy for your records.
- A Certificate of Completion will be sent to you confirming your submission.
Per the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI) and the U. S Department of Agriculture (USDA), all participants in the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) must fulfill this training requirement to remain current on the program.
The training requirement includes these topics:
- Serving meals which meet the CACFP meal patterns;
- Taking accurate meal counts;
- Submitting accurate meal claims;
- How Horizons Unlimited, Inc. will review the provider’s monthly claims;
- The Program’s reimbursement system; and
- Compliance with the Program’s record keeping requirements and Civil Rights.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider”