Note: Grain Based Desserts are no longer creditable on the CACFP
- Cooking up Healthy Habits: A guide to CACFP Meals
- 2019 Training Recipes
- 2018 Training Recipes
- Whole Grain Rich Breakfast Recipes
- Tofu Recipes
- Snacks that Count: Recipes for Nutritious Snacks
- USDA Child Care Recipes – The USDA Recipes for Child Care were updated and revised from the Child Care Recipes: Food for Health and Fun (1999) using yields from the Food Buying Guide for Child Nutrition Programs (Revised 2008) and using the 2005 Food Code for the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points.
- Vegan and Vegetarian Recipes – Provides a wealth of vegan and vegetarian recipes.
- Spanish/English Pictoral Recipes (PDF) – English and Spanish versions of recipes that use illustrations to communicate food preparation techniques.
- Quick and Easy Child Friendly Recipes – Recipes from the CA Department of Health
- Fruit and Vegetable Recipes -Easy and with time-saving ingredients, these recipes are great for meals, snacks or packing to go. If that’s not enough, the colorful variety of fruits and vegetables provided through these recipes guarantees that you’re getting a broad range of key nutrients.
Here are some Menu Plans to get you started. They are seasonal which means that the produce and vegetables will be in season, fresh and more affordable than other times of the year.
- Menu Plans
- Week 1
- Week 2